воскресенье, 15 августа 2010 г.

birthmark hairy

birthmark hairy


Colin is 10 months old. As much as it makes me heart and back ache to se my son grow, my heart fils with pride and joy a song I know? In 10 months, Colin has never ben sick aside from an alergic reaction he had to antibiotics I was taking while I was nursing him . probably the hapiest litle kid I've ever met. But Momy can get a chuckle out of him if she tries real hard usualy involves lots of tickling in just the right places. In the picture above, Colin is wearing the first thing I've ever knited completed for him. Naturaly, Colin wil grow out of them in a few days. I thought these were two of the most beautiful litle girls I've ever sen. so did Colin. birthmark hairy birthmark hairy
Tags:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий